Saturday 12 November 2011

Definitely Scarf Weather!


Well we've hit November and, here in Wales it is definitely scarf weather! Especially for short haired people such as myself.

I've picked some of my favourite scarves from UK sellers on Etsy, I hope you like them!

I love the military flavour of this cowl, plus it has a hood! How cool is that?

The colour of this cowl is so warm and autumnal and the little brass button is a lovely touch.

I absolutely adore this one! It's just so cute, I wanna snuggle up in it haha. In fact, the entire ClovaKnits store is full of wollies in the same style. Delish!

This one makes me think of the circus...or candy canes :D

Who doesn't love bacon and eggs? I mean really??

Well I hope you've seen something that has inspired you in some way! Be sure to keep warm this winter.

Helen <3






No comments:

Post a Comment