Thursday 6 January 2011

Hello 2011


I hope everyone had an amazing time ver the holiday period!

My other half, Adam, and I visited my family in the North East of England. We had a fantastic time! We went for walks in the snow, spent time with the family and ate far too much. :)


I'm not going to post my new year resolutions because that would be pretty boring! So instead I'm going to pot a bunch of things that I would like to have by this time next year. Some I plan to buy, some I plan to make but I shall have them :)

If you click on the pictures they should take you to their Etsy listing.


There's so much more stuff but if I posted it all, we'd be here forever!

I hope you all like my picks <3

Helen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me in your blog. You picked some really great items and I am pleased to be amongst them. The binoculars look very interesting. I have two cats too.

    ReplyDelete