Thursday 11 November 2010

Monster Kookies


As a polymer clay artist myself I can truly appreciate just how much time and effort goes into the creations of the one and only Monster Kookies. Best known for her industrial heart collection, Kookie truly is the mad scientist of polymer clay!

I commissioned one of these amazing industrial hearts myself and this is what was created for me:




As a Monster Kookie customer I can also say that her service is wonderful, personal and her items are shipped very safely with your peice arriving snugly in a little box :) It's very exciting!

As stunning as these steampunky hearts are, that isn't all that Kookie makes! That' right, she has time for other things too (although how I have no idea). Here's some of my personal favourites from her gallery.




Make sure to visit Moster Kookies at her website, or deviantART!

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment